SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3’s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer’s challenging mission.
In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information – not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• Experience utilizing Shiftboard or similar scheduling platforms in support of Sponsor's requirements
• Demonstrated ability to assess training needs and select training tools/materials for the SRP cadre and Key Personnel
• Knowledge of all areas of the Sponsor's surveillance tradecraft
• Extensive knowledge of the Sponsor's courses and exercise requirements
• Extensive knowledge and experience using similar scheduling systems for similar operations
• Proven experience working with all levels of management and technical teams
• Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
• Ability to support multiple project concurrently based on priority and criticality
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
• ShiftBoard scheduler-
-Responsible for scheduling teams and contractors to support Sponsor's tasking of exercise coverage
-Rectification of hours to assist in monthly invoicing
• Surveillance team composition-
-Build teams to Sponsor's requirements accounting for diversity and skill level
-Ajust and manipulate teams to support numerous exercises across multiple courses
• SRP Training and development
-Support training and evaluation of SRPs adhering to Sponsor's standards for coverage and consistency
• City Manager – Away trips
-Support/Manage exercises in CONUS locations over several weeks per calendar year
• Hotel Coordinator-
-Manage the requirements and reservations in support of Sponsor's away trip lodging to include Staff, Students and SRPs
• Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance
Our values are simple and straightforward. We know that competitive salaries and generous benefits are essential in our industry and SC3 strives to offer the best in both areas.
We are proud to offer:
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as required by the customer.