SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3�s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customer�s challenging mission. In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information � not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
Program Assistant (PA) will provide program and administrative support to USAID/ Food For Peace (FFP). FFP is a busy, dynamic, and highly complex office and the PA must be flexible in responding to changing needs and priorities. The PA will be working with the management and information system teams to assist staff in managing the full life-cycle of FFP technology and innovation solutions , and to fulfill administrative functions. The ideal candidate will be an independent self-starter with excellent follow through and a strong attention to detail. Day to day work assignments and oversight will be provided by the Team Leader or FFP staff lead with formal supervisory and evaluation functions by the Project Manager.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Assist in tracking and follow-up on project status, CIO requirements, outstanding deliverables, etc.
• Assist in preparing contract materials, including SOWs and Budgets
• Help manage project schedules
• Assist System Owner (SO) and Information System Security Officer (ISSO) in completing and submitting CIO documents
• Help track all Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms) and ensure tracker is up to date and reported and issues reported to FFP management
• Review and apply guidance from ADS, OCIO, LPA, NIST and other USG sources
● Assisting with onboarding of new staff of various hiring mechanisms.
● Liaising with USAID to process memos and other requests to AMS Officers.
● Assisting FFP staff with general office support including but not limited to soft token requests, transit benefits, and badge forms.
● Backstopping the Administrative Assistant in support of the Food for Peace Director and Deputy Director.
● Providing administrative support to all teams within the Awards, Management, and Personnel Division
● Coordinating the routing of various documents/memos through the approval chain, following up on pending details, and ensuring deadlines are met.
● Assisting in maintaining trackers and consistently monitoring data quality control.
● Attending and providing coverage at various USAID meetings and public events, as assigned.
● Managing calendar invitations, phone bridge lines, video conference calls (if available), agendas, room reservations, logistics, and note taking for various meetings.
● Researching and obtaining information for routine reports and data requests.
● Serving as a timekeeper for FFP personnel in WebTA, USAID’s time and attendance system.
● Assisting FFP personnel with various staffing memos including premium pay memos, travel compensation (comp) time memos, comp time calculators, overtime memos.
● Assisting with listerv creation and management.
Bachelor’s degree required with 1-4 years’ of professional/office experience, including internships.
Candidates must have excellent writing, editing, and communication skills. Applicants must be able to meet deadlines and multitask, have strong attention to detail, and work well with others in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Working knowledge of MS Office Suite is required. Additional education/training in innovation and technology – including both academic and work related courses, and/or Knowledge/Experience with USAID and/or FFP business processes a plus.
Our values are simple and straightforward. We know that competitive salaries and generous benefits are essential in our industry and SC3 strives to offer the best in both areas. We are proud to offer: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance 401(k) Plan Supplemental Life & AD&D Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance Flexible Spending Plan Paid Time Off Paid Holidays Professional Development Employee Referral Bonus Identity Protection Services We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as required by the customer.