SC3 is a leading provider of high-end mission support, consulting and technology solutions to the federal government in defense, intelligence, and civil markets, and to major corporations and nonprofit organizations. SC3s national security efforts reach across the intelligence community and Department of Defense, providing full life-cycle operational and cyber support and differentiated capabilities to meet our customers challenging mission. In addition to our government services area, SC3 provides cutting-edge competitive intelligence and strategic management consulting to commercial clients. Private industry leaders from the financial, health care, manufacturing and other sectors turn to SC3 to ensure that they have access to the most relevant, current, and strategically important information not only to grow their businesses, but also to protect them.
The incumbent serves as an Enforcement Officer within one of two Enforcement Divisions of the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). OFAC enforces, implements and administers the Nation's economic and trade sanctions based on U.S. foreign policy and national security goals.
• Conduct a wide variety of investigations of possible violations of the economic sanctions programs administered by OFAC, including complex, sensitive, or challenging cases. Review lead information, prepare and serve administrative subpoenas, conduct open source and other research about targets and industries, interview witnesses, review documents, and speak with potential violators and their counsel.
• Compile and analyze information collected during the course of investigations and make oral and written recommendations with respect to proper dispositions of cases. Draft case summaries and recommendation memoranda applying OFAC regulations and Economic Sanctions Enforcement Guidelines to facts of the cases, and justify recommended enforcement responses.
• Draft cease-and-desist orders, cautionary letters, Findings of Violations, Pre-Penalty Notices, Penalty Notices, settlement agreements and criminal referrals, as appropriate. Conduct settlement negotiations.
• Coordinate with other units within OFAC, including licensing, compliance, targeting related to counter-narcotics and trans-national threats, and policy, to ensure that related matters are handled in coordinated and holistic manner.
• Coordinate joint investigations and enforcement actions with other agencies and provide guidance and support to law enforcement agencies conducting criminal investigations of sanctions violations.
• Represent OFAC and the Office of Enforcement in interagency meetings concerning enforcement priorities or strategies or the investigation of specific cases.
Our values are simple and straightforward. We know that competitive salaries and generous benefits are essential in our industry and SC3 strives to offer the best in both areas. We are proud to offer: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance 401(k) Plan Supplemental Life & AD&D Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance Flexible Spending Plan Paid Time Off Paid Holidays Professional Development Employee Referral Bonus Identity Protection Services We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing as required by the customer.
#ISDCJ #DPOST #SC3